Fitness Trainer Insurance Coverage
Why You Can’t Afford To Ignore Fitness Trainer Insurance
Fitness trainer insurance may seem to be an “afterthought” following certification and building a loyal following, but it should actually be one of the first things you do. Personal trainer insurance coverage may not be the “sexiest” part of being involved in the fitness industry but it may be the one thing that keeps you in the game.
Did you know?
- One incident leading to litigation could put you out of business
- A single injury that could have been easily remedied could snowball and possibly ruin your reputation
- Obtaining employment or affiliation with a fitness facility or gym may be more difficult without fitness trainer insurance
- Protections afforded under fitness trainer insurance go beyond personal protection—coverage may include facility damage due to training and personal medical expenses—packages vary, so be fully informed before you decide which one is best suited to your needs
Complete an online application for fitness trainer insurance coverage or call Sports and Fitness Insurance Corporation at 800-844-0536.
How to Choose Fitness Instructor Insurance Coverage?
Choosing fitness instructor insurance coverage is just as important as deciding which gym to use as home base. Make your selection carefully as this coverage is the best way to protect you against a myriad of hazards:
- Competitive premiums: compare and contrast several quotes from a variety of companies to determine which program best accommodates your needs
- Customized professional coverage: no two fitness instructors offer the same services or work alike. Look for a company that can “think outside the insurance box” and deliver coverage that accommodates your unique needs
- Portable coverage: many fitness instructors work within a variety of gym or fitness networks. From fitness center and gym coverage to special event boot camp and personal in-home training, you need portable coverage you can trust
- Easy application process: you don’t have time to complete a lengthy or difficult to understand application. A sound fitness insurance company will have a comprehensive, but swift process that allows you to apply and obtain approval within a reasonable amount of time.
To learn more about fitness trainer insurance coverage, call Sports and Fitness Insurance Corporation today at 800-844-0536.
THE MATERIAL HEREIN IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A REPRESENTATION OF COVERAGE THAT MAY EXIST IN ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION UNDER A POLICY ISSUED THROUGH SPORTS & FITNESS OR ITS AFFILIATES. ALL CONDITIONS OF COVERAGE, TERMS AND LIMITATIONS ARE DEFINED AND PROVIDED FOR IN THE POLICY ISSUED TO YOU. PROGRAMS AND PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES AND POLICY FEATURES MAY VARY BY STATE OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES.