Agents Are Our Friends
At Sports & Fitness Insurance Corporation, we make it our business to be easy to work with. We want to be a valuable and helpful resource for agents, and it shows in our policies and procedures.
- We will gladly quote without an appointment.
- We can bind after a very simple appointment process. » Agent Appointment Packet
- Completed Sports & Fitness Supplemental Application
- Membership/client/student contract
- Waiver/Hold Harmless Agreement (if not included with membership contract)
- Loss history for last 3 years
- Resumé of owner for new venture
- Martial Arts sparring rules
How to Submit Business
- Send all submission requirements to email@example.com or
- Complete an online application. This will ensure the quickest response time.
- One of our underwriters will review the submission and either provide an indication or request additional information. If we provide an indication, we will request the additional submission requirements (loss runs, membership contract, etc.) as a prerequisite to binding.
We can often quote from a competitor’s application,
but will need our own application to bind.
Payment and invoicing
- Agency Bill – with very few exceptions, we will bill you, the agent or broker, for premiums due.
- You can pay in full or finance (25% down and use our finance company or use outside financing).
- You can withhold your commission when making payment.
- We can provide leads in your area.
- We can develop a customized solution if you are working directly with a franchisor or association.
- If you want to develop a book of fitness business, we want to help. Contact us and we will gladly work with you.
For marketing support, please contact:
Steve Shelton, Business Development and Programs
800.844.0536 Ext. 2225